So, here are plenty of huge advantage of going paperless that one of them will likely motivate you to say good bye to paper forms.
- Get Access Anywhere, Any Time at Your Fingertips In today’s global and mobile world, getting information in seconds is already like a norm. When you transform paper forms into digital forms, you will be able to automate workflow and get to access forms easily. The electronic forms enables you to create customizable forms and route documents that can reach the right people and right away.
- Reduce Time Wasted on Complex Processes Manually filling the form, reviewing the form submissions, and doing approval are complex processes that can take a lot of time. Going paperless can save time by automating the manual processes with workflow automation. You can set permissions for the documents so that it can be distributed, reviewed, and edited not only by a single user, but you can share with colleagues or supervisor.
- Automate Data Capture and Information Sharing The technology of a web-based forms will not only speed up the overall operation processes in your agency, but can do more than that. The cloud solutions can capture data automatically and store it in a centralized cloud platforms. The centralized data enables anyone with permission to easily access the data without searching for the hard copies.
- Get Approval Faster Traditionally, searching for approval can take hours or even days. The documents have to be collected then distributed from one person to another in order to receive approval.
- Save Space, Money, and Reduce Clutter Going paperless can reduce the operating cost because it reduce the paper used in record and report processes. Digital files take up less room in an office than having file cabinets. With paperless solution, you can eliminate any chaos that might occur from having too many paper files and may find it easier to access information.
- Make Your Customer Happy We agree that it takes a long time to fill out paper forms. Nowadays customers prefer the convenience of being able to fill out forms from anywhere before they come for appointment. Customers also like to fill out only one form and having auto-fill of their information in other forms. Moreover, providing online access and relevant data will not only gives them accurate information but also make them happier.
With means of a better information sharing, digitally captured data is also more reliable and accountable. Because it allows user to take photo of the happening incident or the work in progress in real-time rather than relies on a paper report without a real-time evidence.
The digital solution provides electronic signature (e-signature) to support the approval processes for your documents and speed up reporting process, such as incident report, inspection report, patrolling, and more. Because electronic documents or forms can be signed digitally and sent to the next step quickly and securely via online platform.
Going paperless can help you to reduce or even eliminating the possible overwhelming chaos from using too much paper and allows company to focus more in growing business. By automating the paper forms reduce the time spent on unnecessary process and improve productivity of a company. It also speed up the information distribution that is beneficial to conduct data analysis and gaining greater insight for the decision maker.
Every company has different needs in implementing technology.
You can talk to us to find out the best way to digitize and automate your company process.