Security industry is part of the labour-intensive industry which relies mostly on manpower in its operations. For agencies in small-medium business category, the limited staff and resources, often caused the owner and employees to complete numerous duties as part of their tasks. In addition, they are expected to work in a more efficient way to increase productivity to face today’s competitiveness. However, it is nearly impossible to get done various works done without a system.
Through adopting technology in the operations, it can improve productivity as it enables company to minimize human errors, reducing hours spent on manual data entry and simplify the business workflow which help to save more cost and time.
Good News for All Security Industry! Now it’s the best time for Security Industry to go digital. With Productivity Solutions Grant, companies can get funding support up to 70% for their investment in digital transformation.
AdeptForms has been awarded by Infocomm Media Development (IMDA) as pre-approved digital solution for Security Industry under Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG). Our solution is designed to help security industry on digitizing their operational processes by this following modules:
- Incident Report AAR Management
- Deployment Management
- Guard Tour Management
- E-Learning Management
- Defective Report Management
- Feedback Management and others
What is PSG?
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) is a new goverment initiative by MTI’s Grants Management Office (GMO) to assist business in their process of automatin and digitalisation. PSG encourages SMEs to take the next step towards future capability development by providing support for the adoption of IT solution in business operations.
Eligibility For PSG
SMEs that adopt the AdeptForms Package can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Must be a SME
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding ownership criteria
- Must be a licensed Security Agency
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
How to Apply?
To apply for the PSG, companies will have to:
- Visit the Tech Depot to view the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions that best suit your business needs
- For Digital Solution: Obtain a quotation from pre-approved vendor
For Equipment: Obtain a quotation and product brochure from selected vendor
- Submit an application on the Business Grants Portal (BGP) at www.businessgrants.gov.sg